Core Connector OuiShare, Writter
BACKGROUND / Academic and professional background
I am graduated from HEC Paris, Sciences Po Paris (public affairs) and Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne (a master’s degree in business law).
Academic distinctions :
• Laureate of the legal and tax price coorganized by Allen & Overy & HEC Paris (2011) for my thesis about foreign investment control.
• Excellence list of the SFJI speciality in 2011 (HEC Paris)
2011 – 2013 : Ministry of Economic and Financial Affairs – Budget Department
2013 – today : Connector @OuiShare, writer, analyst and speaker about collaborative economy
ACHIEVEMENT/ What is your project, initiative, start-up, company all about?
OuiShare is a think tank and an international community which goal is to speed up the transition to a more collaborative economy, which is more horizontal, open and fair. With more than 2 000 members and 60 Connectors in 25 countries, OuiShare relies on local communities to develop collaborative economy. OuiShare organizes the OuiShare Fest, the most important international festival dedicated to collaborative economy and communities : the 2014 edition gathered more than 1 100 people including 140 speakers for 3 days of conference, debate and cocreation. Local projects incubation is also an important aspect of the network, with in particular the OuiShare Awards that reward the collaborative projects that are the most innovative.
The Connectors are the more active members of the community and the OuiShare network nodes.
LOCATION/ In which city, country, part of the world do you conduct your activities?
OuiShare is an international organization that relies on local communities to carry out its activities. We are present in 25 countries in Europe, Latin America and Middle-East. Communities are especially strong in France, Spain, Germany, England and Italy.
IMPACT/ What is the positive economic, social, political, environmental…of the activity, project, initiative, start-up, company?
OuiShare has the ambition to have an impact at all levels :
– First human and community level by gathering individuals and organisations around common reflection and values
– Economic level by analysing, preparing, disseminating and encouraging the new economic models. This action goes through assistance and consulting to traditional businesses and startups, but also associations and collective movements.
– We also intervene in public action, by advicing public authorities about strategy and public policy. One of the most important intervention area is located at the territory and city level : the Sharitories project lead by OuiShare aims at support communities and local governments to transform theirs territories into collaborative territories.
Our mission is to encourage global social transformation : by encouraging reflection and action on the models based on cooperation and horizontality, focused on the human being. It is how we articulate actions at all levels in a global reflection about transformation in-progress and the ones to come.
QUOTE/ A saying, quote or reference phrase that tells something about you
« All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. »